Wheelchair Service • • •
Wheelchair transports require a specially trained driver to assist handicapped/disabled patients or those wheelchair-bound but do not require medical care or monitoring. Hart to Heart Transportation provides door-to-door wheelchair service and transportation for disabled patients, ensuring patients are personally escorted to the security of their receiving destination—never leaving patients unattended. Our service philosophy is to provide the utmost care to our patients, which includes door-to-door services.
Hart to Heart Transportation offers transports for
- Dialysis, therapy, radiation, doctor appointments
- Alzheimer's care and other specialty needs transportation
- Resident escort with companionship service (24 hour notice required)
- Special accommodations for secure oxygen handling
- Well-maintained electric wheelchair lifts with securing lap belts. Easy in and easy out.
Hart to Heart wheelchair vans are equipped with crash certified and approved Ferno oxygen brackets, ensuring our patient's safety while the transport vehicle is in motion.
Wheelchair service hours are Monday-Friday from 7:00 a.m. until our last patient is returned to their point of origin. Weekend service is available on a pre-scheduled basis.